I’m not going to put weight loss down as one. I don’t need that pressure. I’d love to be healthier, it would help all sorts of crazy premiums go down in cost. That’s the first thing I wanted to mention. I can accept my fat ass and I know my limits. Good luck to all of those on that journey! Hope you can get what you’re looking for. I, however, am looking for different things:
- Get a strong dose prescription for the Chill Pill. I am planning to count the days I have emotional meltdowns over absolutely nothing. I suppose 2016 would be when I can decide what I should do to prevent breakdowns. Panic attacks are not any fun.
- Pay off my Torrid card. If I cannot pay it off the same month I spend any money on it, then I will not use it. Pay off Kohl’s card. Pay off Paypal Credit. Cancel the card. Think about all the bad decisions I’ve made with it. Regret nothing.
- Paying off Andrew’s phone would be nice. That’s a lot of money going towards making sure I am financially secure.
- Save money. Double my savings.
- Write 100 poems. A poem a day may be too ambitious, but it isn’t impossible.
- Do NaNo. Do NaNo in under 30 hours. A stream of consciousness of a novel. Pure magic.
- Eat out less. I don’t know if I want to include Perkins, because that’s where I go.
- Take care of myself with the multi-vitamins and what not.
- Cut down the meat I eat, drastically reduce red meat intake.
- I’ve started committing myself to brushing my teeth every night. Yes, it’s gross to think I don’t, but the worst part is that I stopped because of something traumatic. But I don’t want to lose my teeth.
Andrew said he’d spend more time with me. And he’s not the romantic type but I find that incredibly romantic. Especially since I asked him earlier if he had any and he said he had none. So I’ve been in a good mood. I don’t know if “Find a New Job” would be one I want to put down… maybe find an extra job? Qui sait.